Your privacy is important to us. It is izebuy’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across this website, https://izebuy.com.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
This website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of this website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use this website, sign up for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account or when you correspond with us.
Personal information you give us when you use our service
- Identifying information such as your name and email address when you register for an account with us.
- Information you provide when posting an ad.
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account and your use of our service.
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our service or register for an account with us
- We collect information about your interaction with this website, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our Services. This information could include the following: Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token.
- Location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services by any application on your mobile device in the device’s settings menu.
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
Personal information we collect using cookies and similar technologies
Personal information collected from other sources
- We supplement the personal information we collect directly with information collected from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we collect and use demographic and other information that is publicly available in an applicable jurisdiction.
- We allow you to share information with social media sites or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your account with the respective social media site. Those social media sites may give us automatic access to certain personal information retained by them about you (e.g., content viewed by you, content liked by you, and information about the advertisements you have been shown or have clicked on, etc.). You control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on the applicable social media site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access to the personal information retained by the respective social media site about you. By associating an account managed by a social media site with your account and authorizing us to have access to this information, you agree that we can collect, use and retain the information provided by these social media sites in accordance with this privacy notice. We may also use plug-ins or other technologies from various social media sites. If you click on a link provided via a social media plug-in, you are voluntarily establishing a connection with that respective social media site.
How we use your Personal Information
In brief : We use your personal information to provide and improve our service, provide you with a personalized experience on this website, contact you about your account and our service, provide you customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent and mitigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We use your personal information to fulfil an agreement with you and provide you with our service. This includes:
- To provide access to and use of our service (especially, to allow you to post and manage ads), account management, operate, measure and improve this website, keep our service safe, secure and operational, and customize site content that includes items and services that you may like in response to actions that you take.
- To contact you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to provide you customer service.
- When contacting you for such purposes as outlined above, we may contact you via email, telephone, SMS/text messages.
- We use general location information to provide you with location-based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content).
We use your personal information to pursue our legitimate interests where your rights and freedoms do not outweigh these interests. We have implemented controls to balance our interests with your rights. This includes to:
- Improve our service, for example by reviewing information associated with stalled or crashed pages experienced by users allowing us to identify and fix problems and give you a better experience.
- Personalize, measure, and improve our advertising based on your advertising customization preferences.
- Deliver targeted marketing based on your communication preferences.
- Monitor and improve the information security of our site and mobile applications.
With your consent, we may use your personal information to:
- Provide you with marketing.
- Customize third party advertising you might see on third party websites.
- Use your precise geolocation to provide location-based services.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We may use technologies considered automated decision making or profiling. We will not make automated-decisions about you that would significantly affect you, unless such a decision is necessary as part of a contract we have with you, we have your consent, or we are required by law to use such technology.
How long we keep your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as it is required to provide the service you have requested.
How to request deletion of your personal information
If you would like us to remove your personal information from our database you can contact us by filling in the contact form on the contact page or email us at email@example.com.
Cookies, and Similar Technologies
Where possible, security measures are set in place to prevent unauthorized access to our cookies and similar technologies. A unique identifier ensures that only we and/or our authorized service providers have access to cookie data.
Service providers are companies that help us with various aspects of our business, such as site operations and advertisements. We use some authorized service providers to help us to serve you relevant ads on our services and other places on the internet. These service providers may also place cookies on your device via our services (third party cookies). They may also collect information that helps them identify your device, such as IP-address or other unique or device identifiers.
What are cookies, and similar technologies?
Like most sites, we use technologies that are essentially small data files placed on your computer, tablet, mobile phone, or other devices (referred to collectively as a “device”) that allow us to record certain pieces of information whenever you visit or interact with this website to recognize you across devices.
The specific names and types of the cookies, unique identifiers, and similar technologies we use to collect information (e.g. about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take on this website, within our advertising or e-mail content) may change from time to time. In order to help you better understand this Policy and our use of such technologies we have provided the following limited terminology and definitions:
- Cookies – Small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser. There are several types of cookies:
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third-party site separate from the site you are visiting.
- Cookies can be disabled or removed by tools that are available in most commercial browsers. The preferences for each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options.
- Similar technologies – Technologies that store information in your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods. These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in some instances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require management directly through your installed applications or device. We do not use these technologies for storing information to target advertising to you on or off our sites.
We may use the terms “cookies” or “similar technologies” interchangeably in our policies to refer to all technologies that we may use to store data in your browser or device or that collect information or help us identify you in the manner described above.
Our uses of such technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Functionality Related. We may utilise cookies, or other similar technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using this website. This may include identifying you when you sign in or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed so that we may enhance the presentation of content on this website.
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on this website or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
Use of these technologies by authorized third-party service providers
We may work with third-party companies, commonly known as service providers, who are authorized to place third-party cookies, or similar technologies for storing information on this website with our permission. These service providers help us to provide you with a better, faster, and safer experience.
You may encounter cookies and tracking technologies from our third-party service providers, including but not limited to (1) Facebook to provide advertising services through Facebook’s advertising and marketing platforms (e.g., Audience Network, Website Custom Audiences) and other social networking plug-ins or marketing tools, and (2) Google to provide advertising services through Google’s advertising and marketing platforms (e.g., DoubleClick for Publishers, Google DoubleClick AdX Service, Adwords). Facebook and Google may use the personal information that they have collected about you on our sites pursuant to their own privacy policies.
With the exception of the use of such technologies by our service providers or other authorized third-parties, we do not permit any third-party content on sites (such as item listings, member-to-member communications, classified listings, comments, reviews, etc.) to include or utilize any cookies, local storage, or similar technologies for tracking purposes or to collect your personal information for their own purposes. If you believe a listing or other third-party content might be collecting personal information or using tracking technologies on this website, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ad networks and exchanges operated by authorized third parties
Always free ad posting
Post as many ads as you like without limitations and 100% FREESUBMIT AD