IZE-BUY GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that by choosing to use ize-buy you agree to the following terms and conditions:
A. ABOUT IZE-BUY
Ize-buy is an advertising platform that allows users to offer, sell and buy products. The actual contract for sale is directly between the seller and buyer. Information and content on our site is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. ize-buy has no control over and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item. Therefore our role is to provide a platform were people who agree to our terms and conditions can advertise their products
- Purchases or transactions are done at owner’s risk. ize-buy does not personally know the people, companies or other entities who place adverts on our website. The role of ize-buy is to provide a platform where people can advertise their products. Therefore we shall not be answerable for any dishonest, illegal or fraudulent transactions or purchases which may occur.
- Any agreements between buyers and sellers of products advertised on ize-buy website do not concern us and we shall not be answerable for such agreements
- Illegal products are prohibited to be advertised on ize-buy. It is the responsibility of our customer’s i.e. advertisers to ensure that their products and anything thereof does not in any way break or contravene the laws of Malawi and international laws.
- We strictly warn you not to pay for products you have not seen physically.
- ize-buy is not under any obligation to advertise or post on our website the adverts you send to us. This means that ize-buy shall reject some adverts if and when it deems fit.
- Any payment for an advert once made is non-refundable; our customers are advised not to make any payment until they receive a confirmation message to proceed with the payment.
C. ACCESSING AND USING IZE-BUY
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- Interfere with the working of our Services, and our infrastructure;
- Take actions which infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, database, and/or other intellectual property rights that are licensed to ize-buy. Such actions include but are not limited to reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from our content
- Infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use
- Circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services. (It is our sole discretion, when we deem fit to suspend, or terminate your access to our services, delay or remove hosted content, take technical and/or legal steps to prevent you from using our Services. And we reserve the right to refuse or terminate all or part of our services to anyone for any reason at our discretion.)
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in your agreement with the buyer
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- post false, or send us inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libellous content;
- take any action that may undermine the work and services of ize-buy
- transfer your ize-buy account and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters,
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm ize-buy or the interests or property of users;
- use any robot, data mining tools, data gathering and extraction tools, or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems, policies, or determinations of your account status;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18 years old), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications or tools;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as agreed by you and the seller
D. AMMENDNEMNT OF THE TERMS AND CONDITION
Please note that it’s our sole discretion to amend or modify these terms and conditions when we deem it fit, therefore always ask for thelatest copy of the terms and conditions